Learning mission will be the future


This week with this challenge I have able to meet a knew tool. I didn’t know about Canva. It is a marvellous tool to create different presentations and images. Likewise, my students could use this tool to make their works.

As far as I’m concerned, the learning missions are a new form to motivate to the students. With the use of this type of learning, we will see a change in the students. Firstly, we will see an increase in their marks and secondly they will be more attentive in class.

Moreover, the use of badget will be a great point. The combination of learning missions and badget is perfect for those students demotivated or without hope. I hope teachers introduce those tools in their class because it is magnificent for the students.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My digital badge

My reflexion about this Weekly Challenges