The perfect guide for parents

Hello everybody!

Today I’ve done a guide for parents to learn about the digital World with some tips. I want to share with you some articles where they talk about different topics. The first is about the relationship between being a good citizen and the Internet and the second is about education and the Internet.



Some parents have difficulties in helping their children. Currently, schools work with the Internet and tablets and students must do their homework with their tablets. Nevertheless, with the next presentation, I want to help all those parents who do not know how to work with the Internet. At the beginning it can be difficult but only at the beginning. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My digital badge

Learning mission will be the future

My reflexion about this Weekly Challenges