My reflexion about this Weekly Challenges

My name is Ana and I’m 23 years old. I have studied Nutrition 2 years ago and I have finished my studies to be a teacher in high schools and schools 1 year ago. For me, it’s very important to be a objetive teacher and respect each student.

I consider myself young and I have a lot to learn. I’m new in this so I don’t have much to contribute. My favourite sentence to motive me is

Focus on a subject that you know is a power for development because your abilities allow it.

About me, I love where I live. I live in a little village of Huelva. This village is a sailor village and very paceful. We have an amazing sunsets. My passion is dogs and I have two.



This MOOC is going to serve a lot to be the teacher I want to be. My goa lis to teach my students to be respectful, tolerant and peaceful.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Ana!
    I so agree with your quote! Also, I appreciate your sensitivity to have in mind such relevant goals to teach your students. We, teachers, can make one big difference. Keep up with your great work!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My digital badge

The perfect guide for parents