My reflexion about the 4º week

Hi guys!

We are more closer to the end of this MOOC! This week, for me, it has been more difficult that the others weeks. The first activity has been to create our teacher survival kit. In my kit there are:

1. Kahoot! An amazing app for students.
2. Craft materials. A good option for when we do not know what to do.
3. Computer room. Another option to make videos and presentations.

With this kit you can manage a classroom when you do not know what to do or when the Internet do not function.

The another activity I have created a guide for parents. In this guide, parents can learn about what it is the digital World and some tips. I hope these tips can be useful for parents, specially for those who do not know about the Internet.

I hope you like it! See you in the next week!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My digital badge

Learning mission will be the future

My reflexion about this Weekly Challenges